Hit Box is the all-button arcade controller designed to play fighting games.
Improved precision, accuracy, and speed.
Less stress on the hands, wrists, and elbows.
Switch and PC Compatibility
Additional plug and play compatibility on Nintendo Switch and PC.
Sturdy and slim. Ready for travel.
One button per finger.
Steel case with a thick acrylic top. Replaceable parts.
Quick-detachable braided USB cable is built to last.
Sanwa Denshi Buttons
The gold standard of Japanese arcades.
Gripping material stays firm in your lap or on your table.
Faster, cleaner, tighter inputs.
- Hit Box original controller design.
- Move with your fingers: Left, Down, Right, and Up (Jump) with either thumb.
- SOCD control for opposite directions: Left + Right = Neutral. Down + Up = Up.
- Sanwa-Denshi arcade buttons on face of controller (24mm and 30mm)
- Playstation 4 / PC / Nintendo Switch native plug-and-play compatibility. (XInput on PC. Forced mode information here.)
- Steel case / acrylic top. (16" x 7" x 1¼")
- Snap-in / Quick-removable braided USB cable (3 meter)
- No-slip gripping bottom material stays firm in your lap or on your table.
What's Included: Hit Box arcade controller, detachable cable, sling bag (to carry Hit Box), microfiber cloth.
Attention - Next Gen users: Although we are working on PS5 game compatibility, this model of Hit Box is NOT guaranteed to be fully compatible with PS5 games in the future. The Hit Box is currently only compatible with PS4 games being played on the PS5 (in addition to the compatibility mentioned above in "Features & Details").
Due to difficulties with international shipping during the Covid-19 pandemic we may not be able to fulfill some orders. If we are unable to ship to your country of residence, your order will be refunded in full.
한국 고객: Core-A Studios 네이버쇼핑