Introduction to 2.00: https://www.hitboxarcade.com/blogs/news/cross-up-designer-2-00
- New Installer
- New Default Profiles
- New SOCD Settings
- New Retro Compatibility Settings
- New Profile Browser
- And more!
Cross|Up PS4 Firmware
If you are having issues using the Cross|Up on PS4, you may need to reflash your PS4 firmware. Here are examples of issues that are caused by corrupted firmware:
- Certain buttons are stuck on 'turbo'
- Controller disconnects after exactly 8 minutes on PS4
- Triggers are stuck on
- Directions on the joystick not outputting correctly
To reflash your firmware:
- Download the Cross|Up Brook PS4 firmware: here
- Run CrossUp_PS4_Switch_NOV.09.2022.exe in administrator mode.
- Once the software is open, hold the two left-most top menu buttons as you plug in the Cross|Up into your PC via the front (gaming) cable.
- Follow the instructions within the updater.
- Once updated, disconnect your Cross|Up
- If you are having any issues, please contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accurate PSD and GIMP files to edit artwork to go under the clear acrylic for your Cross|Up.
- Art Template for ALPHA Cross|Up: link
- Clear acrylic top to be launched at a later date.
If for any reason you are having problems with your Cross|Up, you can reach us at: email@example.com or post in the #tech-support channel in our Discord.