The Cross|Up has three main profiles that are accessed easily by the three-way toggle switch on the side of the controller. You can switch among layouts at any time, even when plugged in and playing a game (no need to disconnect the controller).
Profile 1 - Default
Access Profile 1 by putting the toggle switch in the “I” or front position.
- Standard button layout, with the Cross|Up movement buttons
- Classic Hit Box style SOCDs
Profile 2 - Last Input Priority
Profile to can be accessed by putting the toggle switch to the “O” or middle position.
- Dpad and LS binds swapped from Profile 1
- Second Input Priority SOCDs
- Holding Left -> Left + Right = Right
- Holding Down -> Down + Up = Up
- More info on SOCDs: What is an SOCD?
Profile 3 - Smash Ultimate
The Smash Ultimate profile is accessed by putting the toggle switch to the “II” or back position.
- Reads as a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Layout designed for Smash Ultimate
- Has two Tilt modifiers to allow you to access tilt attacks and walking
Those are the basics to our main profiles and how to switch among them.