The Cross|Up is getting an update in the form of Designer 2.00!
This update simplifies the installation process, improves communication between your Cross|Up and your PC, includes more customization options in the Designer, and provides tons more profiles for all types of genres!
Cross|Up Version Compatibility
All Cross|Up versions are compatible with the 2.00 Designer and Firmware. This includes the Alpha and Final Kickstarter versions.
There is a lot that has been updated since 1.08. Below is an overview and helpful links of each new addition and change.
- New Installer
- Makes the installation easy and straight forward. No more need to unzip folders.
- Full details: Installing the Cross|Up Designer
- New Default Profiles
- Profiles designed with the next gen fighting games in mind.
- Full details: Default Profiles on Cross|Up.
- New SOCD Settings
- "True Neutral" has been added. Helps with compliance to tournament rulesets.
- Full details: SOCD Resolution Settings on Cross|Up.
- New Retro Compatibility Settings
- Get the most out of the Cross|Up for retro titles.
- Full details: Retro Compatibility Settings on Cross|Up.
- New Profile Browser
- Easy go through all the profiles that you create and that come with the Designer.
- Full details: Browsing, Importing, and Exporting Profiles on Cross|Up.
- Other Changes:
- New Secret Menu Profiles.
- Streamlined Training Mode Profiles.
- Improved 3D gaming binds.
- New Platform Fighter features like C-Stick Mode and Recovery Modifier.
- Introduced new binds like Walk Mode and the 12-Way Modifier.
- Reorganization of button binds.
- Some changes to images and icons for better visibility and consistency.
- Handful of changes to terms within the Designer to be more consistent with our content and our other controllers.
- Download Cross|Up Designer 2.00: Cross|Up Downloads
- Please follow our Installing the Cross|Up Designer guide after downloading.
- Ensure to update your firmware before trying to save to or load from your Cross|Up: Updating Firmware on Cross|Up
For any questions, concerns, or to report any issues with the Designer or firmware in the #tech-support channel in our Discord or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.