Hit Box - Art Template Download
- Accurate PSD and GIMP files to edit artwork to go under the clear acrylic for your Hit Box.
- Clear acrylic product page for Hit Box.
Smash Box - Art Template Download
- Accurate PSD and GIMP files to edit artwork to go under the clear acylic for your Smash Box.
- Clear acrylic product page for Smash Box.
Cross|Up - Art Template Download
- Accurate PSD and GIMP files to edit artwork to go under the clear acylic for your Cross|Up.
- Clear acrylic product page for Cross|Up.
- ALPHA Cross|Up art template: link
Art Template Instructions
These instructions are found in the art template downloads.
- There are different template sizes.
- These template sizes are there to accommodate different print sizes.
- The templates sizes do not affect the size of the controller space for your art.
Using the Template
- Place your art in the "YOUR ART GOES HERE" layer.
- Make sure your art extends to the bleed line (the dashed red line) - to limit alignment errors when cutting.
- Pick a logo and hide the rest.
- Hide the "HIDE THESE LAYERS" layer group.
- Flatten the "FLATTEN THESE LAYERS" layer group.
- Make sure the image and print settings are 300dpi for both x- and y-axis.
- Make sure your export size matches the templates size (ie, 17x11", 18x12", or 19x13") - we recommend PDF or PNG formats.
- Follow all of the instructions above.
- 3rd parties such as FedEx and Amazon have printing options available at the template sizes we provide.
- For help for printing your own or if you have any questions, please join the Hit Box Discord and ask in the #modding channel.
Once you have the custom art for your controller printed and cut, use our guide on how to replace our acrylic cover: Replacing Buttons and Acrylic.