Welcome to a New Era
The Hit Box Cross|Up is the "crossover" of a Hit Box and a joystick, using both digital and analog directional outputs on a single device—retaining the classic function and form of a joystick.
Thank you to all of our Kickstarter backers for making the Cross|Up a reality! This would not be possible without you.
The Next Level of Control
Achieve greater mastery over your movement and gameplay.
Accuracy and Comfort
Additional directional buttons for better control.
Combine joystick inputs with the additional directional buttons for limitless possibilities.
Play like any other arcade stick; add techniques as you go.
Steel case with a thick acrylic top. Replaceable parts.
JLF lever and 30mm OBSF buttons.
Full No-Slip Bottom
Gripping material keeps controller firm in your lap or on your table.
Button remapping. SOCD options. Game-specific profiles.
Features & Details:
- Compatibility: PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC
- Designer Software - (more info)
- Instant Profile Switching, Multiple Profiles, and Hotkey mode
- Nunchuk port
- Steel case / Plexiglass top - 16-3/4" x 8-5/8" x 2-3/8"
- Snap-in / Quick-removable braided USB cable (3 meter)
- Sanwa OBSF-30 arcade buttons (30mm) with Sanwa-Denshi JLF lever
- No-slip gripping bottom material to stay put in your lap or on your table
What's Included: Cross|Up controller, detachable cable, USB-B cable (for Designer Software), info packet, and microfiber cloth.
Attention - Next Gen users: Although we are working on PS5 game compatibility, this model of Cross|Up is NOT guaranteed to be fully compatible with PS5 games in the future. The Cross|Up is currently only compatible with PS4 games being played on the PS5 (in addition to the compatibility mentioned above in "Features & Details").
Due to difficulties with international shipping during the Covid-19 pandemic we may not be able to fulfill some orders. If we are unable to ship to your country of residence, your order will be refunded in full.