ALL INFORMATION BELOW IS OUT OF DATE AS OF DECEMBER 10th, 2020. NINTENDO DID UPDATE 11.0.1 THAT REVERTED THE CHANGES. THE DEFAULTS THAT COME WITH THE CURRENT SMASH BOX SHOULD WORK PERFECTLY FOR SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE.
On November 30th, Nintendo had an update for the Switch. It was meant for some user experience and quality of life improvements - you can read more here: Ver. 11.0.0 Release Notes.
However, this update also changed how the Switch reads inputs from GameCube controllers - read more here: Changes in Analog Values for SSBU. This update created some inconsistencies with the SSBU profiles on Smash Box in how they were designed to work.
Maintains most functionality of 4.04 SSBU default profile.
- Default profile for Ultimate. Adjusted for Switch 11.0.0 update.
- 48 angles accessed by X- Axis, Y-Axis, and Tilt Modifiers (with MODE). Most Walk variations provided by X and Tilt Modifiers. Tilt 1 provides Angled Ftilt and Side-B; Tilt 2 provides Turnaround U/Dtilt and Up/Down-B. Tilt 3 provides full drift while getting U/Dairs. C-Stick Ordinal Inputs provide Turnaround U/Dtilt (Tilt Stick) and Angled F-Smash (Smash Stick). MODE gives extra Recovery Angles.
- Overview: Default SSBU Profile.
Important changes made.
- X2 is now the fastest walk possible while holding down a modifier - previously was the same speed as Tilt 1.
- MODE + X1 set for Pikachu and Pichu double Up-B. After the first vertical 'zip' of Up B, press "Left or Right + MODE + X1" to get a second vertical zip.
- Improved spread in recovery angles.