September 6th, 2022
The past few weeks have been pretty incredible for us at Hit Box: we announced some awesome players, one of them won EVO, and everyone got pretty excited about us showing some new tech.
With all of this energy toward the Hit Box, we ended up selling out last week - even with all the preparation and additional restocking we did.
So firstly, we want to extend an enormous thank you to all of our new customers and welcome you all to our community. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us on social media, in our Discord, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To everyone looking forward to purchasing a Hit Box, we have some information for you:
- Current standing
- We are currently in a production run of Hit Boxes at this moment.
- Due to demand, we are having to make adjustments to this production run and we currently do not have an estimated time of completion.
- When the production run is finished, we will announce when the Hit Box pre-orders will start.
- We will start accepting Hit Box pre-orders as they are on their way to Hit Box HQ.
- Once we have received the Hit Boxes at HQ, we will prep them to send to customers.
- How to Stay Up-to-Date
- We will have the most up-to-date estimates and information pinned on our Twitter and posted in the #updates channel of our Discord
- We will announce the start of pre-orders through all of our social media, in our Discord, and through our newsletter.
We appreciate all the enthusiasm, support, and patience the fighting game community and our customers have provided us, especially as of late.
Stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks as we prepare to keep growing.
May your inputs be blessed,
Team Hit Box