Interested in the more techy side of your Smash Box? This is just the place!
Here's a quick example of swapping one of your jump buttons and one of your shield buttons for Short Hop and Shield Tilt buttons!
You can change the tilt values and angles on your Smash Box. This video teaches you how to change Tilt1 to give you Pikachu / Pichu's double Up Zips!
Not comfy with all buttons for your movement? Try the Nunchuk port! Hold down Tilt1 while you plug in your Smash Box to try it out! You can set it as the default mode as well.
The Hit Box Smash Box has a plethora of product features you're not yet taking advantage of -- and we're still updating it and adding more features all the time!
If you don't know about the Designer Software, head over to the Smash Box Page and dive into the endless possibilities!
- Programmable Button Mapping - Choose your own layouts!
- Programmable Tilt Values - Custom Angles!
- SOCD Control - Left + Right Priority!
- Import / Export / Custom Smash Box Profiles -- Download popular builds or share your profiles with others!
- Hand Craft Your Own - Create a mastermind profile just for your main, or customize your Smash Box for any other game you might play!
- Swap Profiles on the Fly - Have 3 unique profiles and button layouts loaded into your Smash Box at once! Have different profiles for different characters or games!!!
- Notes: Designer Software for PC Only. Disable Antivirus to Install.
- Video Troubleshooting Guide - Hotfix / Firmware / Designer
- PDF Remapper Guide
Also for a bonus here are some of our older archived videos:
We'll continue to cover more features that your Smash Box is capable of. Be sure to follow us on social media and join our Discord server for the most up-to-date content!