Tested at Hit Box demo booths and Vegas Smash events for over a year.
Developed to improve the tournament experience: better power conversion to prevent disconnects and a "Home" button for quicker menu access (for dealing with those pesky wireless controller users).
Dolphin basic setup:
- Have Zadig downloaded_and configured for native support.
- If you currently use first-party or Mayflash with Dolphin, you should be good to go.
- Ensure adapter is in Switch/WiiU mode.
- Full guide on Anther's Ladder: link.
PC-mode information for Developers:
- GameCube Controller Adapter
- Product ID: 009b
- Vendor ID: 2f24
- Mapping: Same as Mayflash
- Tested and approved for Smash Box use
- Compatible with Switch, WiiU, and PC
- "Home" and "+/Start" buttons on adapter
- Navigate menus on Switch/WiiU with "Home"
- 39" / 100cm cord