You can output different types of directions on the Hit Box. With different button combination holds, you can output different directional types.
- DPad Mode is the default mode on the Hit Box
- If you do not manually select a different Directional Output Mode, the Hit Box will output the directions as DPad.
- Directional Output Modes are not saved to memory
- Every time you unplug the Hit Box you will have to select your desired mode the next time you plug it in.
Choosing Directional Output Modes
The Directional Output Mode is chose by holding down specific button combinations after your Hit Box is already plugged in.
Note that every time you unplug the Hit Box you will have to select your desired mode the next time you plug it in.
Left Stick Mode
With the Hit Box already plugged in:
- Hold Start/Options and Left at the same time for 5 seconds
Right Stick Mode
- Hold Start/Options and Right at the same time for 5 seconds
Putting the Hit Box into DPad mode:
- With the Hit Box already plugged in, Hold Start/Options and Up at the same time for 5 seconds.
- Or unplug and plug the Hit Box back in.
Using With Other Modes
To access this functionality, download the latest firmware:
If you have any questions about the Hit Box, please join our community on Discord and visit the #hit-box channel. In addition, be sure explore the "Hit Box" and "Features" tag at the bottom of the post for more content.