With its growing popularity, more players are starting to get into Rivals of Aether, including many Smash Box players. Here's a guide to setting up your controller for the game on Steam.
GameCube to PC Adapters:
- Lossless adapter
- Recommended adapter for Smash Box due to functionality and options.
- Mayflash (4-port) adapter [warning]
- Requires V05 firmware (any other firmware will not allow the Smash Box to be used).
- New Mayflash 4-port adapters come with either V06 or V07 firmware, which is incompatible with Smash Box. The firmware cannot be downgraded.
- Hit Box GC adapter [discontinued]
Use our full Smash Box on PC guide to set up your Smash Box for Rivals of Aether on Steam: https://www.hitboxarcade.com/blogs/smash-box/smash-box-on-pc.