How To Access this Layout
You can find this layout in the main layout folder of the Designer for the Smash Box - it is called "Default - PC - FGC (Adapter)."
Select "Import Layout" in the Smash Box Designer, and it should be available in that first folder.
You can follow along our Import/Export blog here if you need more information: Importing and Exporting Layouts on Smash Box.
By using the input wrapper "x360ce," the compatibility of the Smash Box with fighting games on the PC is greatly improved.
Follow our "X360CE for Smash Box" blog to get your layout and Smash Box set up.
Below is how the Smash Box layout is translated in x360ce. This design is meant to take advantage of everything that x360ce provides and get the most out of the fighting games you play.
Compatible PC Fighting Games
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction & BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Fantasy Strike
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus
- Guilty Gear:
- XX Accent Core Plus R
- Xrd, Xrd Sign, Xrd Revelator, & Xrd Rev 2
- Injustice & Injustice 2
- Killer Instinct
- King of Fighters: 97, 98, 2002, 13, & 14
- Lethal League Blaze
- Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code & Type Lumina
- Mortal Kombat: 9, 10, & 11
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Punch Planet
- Samurai Shodown
- Soulcalibur VI
- Street Fighter V & Street Fighter 4
- Tekken 7
- Them's Fightin' Herds
- Ultimate Marvel V. Capcom 3
- Under Night In-Birth EXE:L[cl-r]
- All of the games!
- You can use the Smash Box for Dolphin too but you do not need x360ce. Use our "Smash Box on PC" blog for more info.